Stress can be both positive as well as negative. It can cause you to focus and stay motivated, along with it, it can also lead you to various health complications and lead you to suffer from chronic depression. The way you handle stress determines how capable you are to handle your life. The following advice will help you provide with various advices for coping with a stressful life.
Stress can never run your life smoothly. If you simply give your best way to handle stress and the various stressful situations, then you will be best be able to enjoy your life and its flavors to lead a healthy and stress free lifestyle. In this article we have discussed about some of the commonly notice signs and symptoms of stress as well as various important steps that e can take to lead a health and a stress free life.
Commonly noticed warning signs and symptoms of stress in our life
Chronic stress can lead to lower down our bodies’ natural level of defense, leading to a variety of physical symptoms which includes;
- Vertigo or dizziness or a general feeling of being tiered
- General aches or pains
- Sudden increase or loss of appetite
- Chronic headaches
- Indigestion, upset stomach or acid reflux symptoms
- Muscle or joints pains (neck, face or shoulders)
- Cold or sweaty palms
- Grinding teeth, clenched jaw
- Upset stomach, diarrhea/ dysentery
- Sleep disorder or insomnia
- Rapidly increasing or decreasing heartbeats
- Tiredness, fatigue, exhaustion
- Forgetfulness, irritability, impatience, etc.
- Trembling or shaking
- Sudden weight loses or weight gain
- Difficulty with sexual life
Essential tips to reduce stress
By making simple lifestyle changes and modification we can learn to manage stress and lead a healthier and a happier lifestyle. Read the follow tips to help you keep stress away from you.
- Develop a positive attitude towards life
- Accept things and events that you cannot control and let them be, as they are meant to be.
- Be self-assured instead of aggressive
- Understand your opinions, feelings, or beliefs instead of being angry, suspicious, or reflexive.
- Learn and perform relaxation techniques such as, meditation, yoga, tai-chi, etc.
- Regularly exercise; when your body is fit enough it fights stress better.
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
- Learn effective time and situation manage tricks
- Understating time management will help you stay away from stressful situations
- Let to say no when there is any impossible task and you are running short of time, since it creates excess of stress.
- Take out time for your home and other fun activities they are great relaxing techniques.
- Give yourself enough time to relax and have a good night sleep to stay active and stress free all day long.
- Quit all the bad habit such as smoking, substance abuse, excessive alcohol consumptions, etc.
- Seek for a strong social support, and spend enough time with your family and other loved ones.
- Last but not the seek help for a psychologist or any other mental health professional as they will help you learn various trick as how to get relief from stress in your life.